Calendar of Events
Note: The calendar shows the most important property tax deadlines for appraisal districts, taxing units and property owners in the 2021 tax year. When the last day for performing an act falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, Tax Code Section 1.06 designates the deadline as the next regular business day. Check with the local appraisal district office or tax office if a due date falls on the weekend or holiday. The deadlines shown on the calendar have been adjusted accordingly. The information provided in this calendar is advisory only. Any questions should be addressed with legal counsel for the governmental entity.
- 2021-2022 GCAD Reappraisal Plan
- 2020 Certification
- Business Personal Property Forms
- Grayson Entities Tax Rates
- Methods and Assistance Program Report
Board of Directors Meetings
- Date: January 26, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Date: March 30, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
- Date: May 25, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Appraisal Review Board Meetings
- Date: May 13th, 2021
- Date: June 7, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
- Date: June 8, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
- Date: June 9, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
- Date: June 10, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
- Date: June 14, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
- Date: June 15, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
- Date: June 16, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
- Date: June 17, 2021 at 8:30 a.m.
Agricultural Advisory Board Meetings
- Date – TBA