Calendar of Events
Note: The calendar shows the most important property tax deadlines for appraisal districts, taxing units and property owners in the 2017 tax year. When the last day for performing an act falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, Tax Code Section 1.06 designates the deadline as the next regular business day. Check with the local appraisal district office or tax office if a due date falls on the weekend or holiday. The deadlines shown on the calendar have been adjusted accordingly. The information provided in this calendar is advisory only. Any questions should be addressed with legal counsel for the governmental entity.
- 2019-2020 GCAD Reappraisal Plan
- 2019 Certification
- Business Personal Property Forms
- Grayson Entities Tax Rates
- Methods and Assistance Program Report
Board of Directors Meetings
- Date – January 29, 2019 at 4:00 p.m
- Date – March 26, 2019 at 4:00 p.m
- Date – May 28, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Date: July 30, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Date: September 24, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Date: October 22, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Date: October 30, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Date: December 17, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- Date: February 18, 2020 at 4:00 p.m
Appraisal Review Board Meetings
Agricultural Advisory Board Meetings
- Date – TBA