ARB Evidence Upload
If you did not submit an ONLINE PROTEST and would like to upload your evidence for the Appraisal Review Board. You can follow the steps as included with your Notice of Appraised Value by clicking the link below.
Note: Electronic evidence must be submitted in the following filed types: PDF, MS Office (Word/Excel); or image types: JPEG, PNG,TIFF; Multiple files may be submitted however, the total combined size must not exceed 20MB per property;
The ARB does not have the ability to view or listen to audio and/or video files.
- Click Choose from computer or Choose from Dropbox to upload a file. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file(s) you’d like to upload directly into your browser window.
- If you have more files to upload, click +Add another file.
- Note: Please upload evidence for each property ID separate
- Once you have all the files you want to upload, you may be prompted to enter your first name, last name, and email address so that the file requester knows who uploaded these files.
- Note: First Name will be your Property ID located on your appraisal notice
- Last Name will be your Last Name
- Click Upload.
- Note: You can add more files at any time by clicking the file request invitation for as long as the file request is open. You will not be able to access files that you already uploaded.
- A green checkmark means that you’ve successfully uploaded your files to the file request.
- Note: Please upload evidence for each property ID separately.